10 Reasons why you should invest in landed properties especially in Abeokuta in 2020
1. The fast rate of infrastructural development in the city means the value of landed properties are projected to go up astronomically.
2. The increase influx of people into the city due to the overcrowding of Lagos and proximity
3. Buying a landed property is a way of acquiring liquid asset which could be easily traded for money in case of emergencies.
4. Abeokuta land are 100% dry lands
5. Land is an asset whose value never decreases. So owning land means you having good asset base.
6. Buying a land is your first step to building your house. So it’s good to start now.
7. Investing in landed property is investing in real and tangible asset that will always be there forever.
8. All billionaires and rich people today have real estate as one of the corner stone of their wealth building strategy.
9. Inflation devalues your money saved in the bank, but when you buy a landed property, the value of your
money is protected from inflation.
10. If you don’t make the sacrifice now and take action, it might become a regrettable action in the future because the best time to buy a landed property was yesterday.
Our Newest Listings
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.